Pages

Happy Birthday M&M

This is the second project we will be making at Jeri's party in July.  I got the idea from this card I made at my friend, Kim's house.


Isn't it cute?

Of course, I had to add real M&Ms on mine:




Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: perfect punches, rough type
Paper: naturals white, pumpkin pie, poppy parade, early expresso, green galore, yo yo yellow, creamy caramel
Ink: poppy parade, daffodil delight, pumpkin pie, early expresso, pear pizzazz, whisper white pigment
Accessories: sweet treat cups, 1/4" chocolate chip grosgrain ribbon, lattice squares textured impressions
Punches: 1 3/4" circle, 3/4" circle
Techniques: sweet treat cups, basic stamping



Click here to place an order


5 comments:

Donna said...

The cards are super cute.

Paula Mackey said...

Very cute. I think I want to translate this idea to my layout for my trip to M&M world in MYC and Vegas.

Barb said...

LOVE it! What a cute idea! Your card is adorable!!!

Hannapanna said...

This is super cute. Love the idea. :) Hugs Hanna

Tammy Hershberger said...

OMGosh, LOVE it!