Pages

Mighty Sluggers

I am still in the groove of scrapping every week.  I have to take advantage of it, since I am always far behind with my pictures.  I decided to scrap Tanner's first t-ball game from 2008.  It was just two years ago, and he seems so much bigger now.  He only played one year.  He didn't like it much, and he wanted to do what his big brother was doing...tennis.  It was fun to play with the digital download, Vintage Overlays.  I put two of them on top of each other for the background texture on the Taken with Teal cardstock.  Love it!  Here is a link to the vintage overlays I used.  It is an additional download for only $5.95.  You can use it on My Digital Studio or your own scrapbook program.

Click to enlarge

Some other downloads I used for my layout are round tab punch, cog punch, and Athletic Department stamp set.


3 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely layout!

Jeanne said...

Great layout, Kim! Love the pictures! Your little guy is just adorable. Thanks for sharing.

Tammy Hershberger said...

Very cute, Kim! Another awesome color combination!