Pages

Quick & Cute

While I was on vacation, I kept up on my Google Reader blog posts, and ran across this cute card by Mary Fish (Thanks, Mary).  As you can see I CASED it exactly and added two additional flowers.  Mary's card is 3 x 3 and my card is 4 1/4 x 4 1/4, so I thought mine needed a couple more flowers.

I wanted to show my club members how you can make a quick card with minimal supplies, and it can still be cute.  This is a "out of the box" use of a stamp set, Trendy Trees.


Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: trendy trees
Paper: dusty durango, whisper white, patterns pack iii (hostess level 1)
Ink: dusty durango
Accessories: dimensionals
Punches: extra large fancy flower, 5-petal flower, 1" circle, 1/2" circle, modern label
Techniques: basic stamping

Yesterday, I ran across the YouTube video below on Tresa Black's blog.  I have friends and family that would not be caught dead owning a mini van.  I own one, and love it!  This video is hilarious!  It has my favorite Sonic commercial guy too.  Enjoy!





4 comments:

Donna said...

That is to funny!!!

Jeanne said...

Great card, Kim. Love that paper!

And I keep seeing those commercials with that couple, but have never checked out the videos they say are available. That is too funny! Thanks for sharing! I'm a minivan driving mom and I really like it. *Ü*

Tammy Hershberger said...

I gave up the mini van in favor of my big SUV! :)

Cute card, Kim!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Oh Kim - this is a perfect example of cute with limited supplies. Your group is going to love it! It's adorable!