Pages

Vintage Christmas theme

Here is one of the other themes I wrote about yesterday. This card and tag will be created at a gathering I have on December 3rd. I did not design the card. My upline, Chris Shouse, sent this out last year, and I used it as my inspiration for this theme. My stamp sets are Vintage Christmas and Victorian Snowflake. Oops! I think I called this Vintage Snowflake yesterday. Well, it is the one I said is a must, so make sure you scratch off Vintage Snowflake on your wish list and replace it with Victorian Snowflake...hee hee! Sorry!

Hope you like this theme! I still would like to hear more ideas for themes. Jeanne reminded me of little girls. I forgot to say I am going to make a princess layout, but I have to order the stamp set. I haven't had a need for little girl stamp sets until now.





Have a great weekend!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yea, first to comment. This is really cool, see you soon. Keep up the good work.

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very pretty. Wish I could come to your gathering to make this!

Michelle said...

These are just beautiful!

Beth said...

Very pretty!! What about seasons, like a whole winter scene instead of Christmas. I also could see one that was just kids, not any specific gender, going over well. Just my 2 cents...love the idea!

Jeanne said...

Ooooh very pretty!!! Great job! Do you have snowman stamps? I'll bet you could come up with something great with one!!