Pages

July Card Club

Our July Card Club meets July 7th and I finally got the card created that we will be making that evening. I really like how this one turned out. Again, I am loving my new organized stamp system. I don't think I would have used the frame stamp around my sentiment, if I didn't browse through my stamp binder first. That frame is from the set Autumn Splendor. I love it! I double stamped the sentiment. The first time in buttercup and then in garden green. Isn't the little yellow flower cute? It is from the new Heartfelt Whimsy Die Cuts from CTMH. It comes with three - 11 1/2 x 11 1/2 sheets of whimsy felt die cuts in buttercup, garden green and tulip. These are awesome!


Mom cam


Card recipe: All products CTMH unless noted. Paper - Creative Basics Boom-Di-Ada Collection, hollyhock cs, buttercup cs, garden green cs; Stamp sets - Autumn Splendor, Best Wishes; Ink - hollyhock, buttercup, garden green; Accessories - garden green brads, pink brad (Paper Studio), Heartfelt Whimy Die Cut, hollyhock ric rac; buttercup buttons, watermelon waxy flax; buttercup organdy ribbon, pop dots (SU)

Thanks to all of you who took the time to vote on my two polls. Looks like those of you who visit my site use Acrylic the most and I am glad to see I am not the only addict with over 500 stamp sets.

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Tammy Hershberger said...

Oooooh, these colors are GREAT!!! I LOVE that green paired with the coral pink, and the rick-rack is fabulous!

Jeanne said...

Excellent card, Kim! Love the colors. One can't help but feel better after receiving this beauty. Love that little felt flower, too!

Alanna said...

Cute card Kim. I love those papers and your card club is sure to love this.

Lynn Mercurio said...

Well, this card would cheer anybody up! Love the colors, ric rac and buttons...such a fantastic combo.

Deneen said...

Hi Kim, great card, dontcha just love that frame from Autumn Splendor, lol, I too just recently used it, on a birthday card.
Deneen

Barb said...

Pretty card, Kim! So much detail! And the colors are fabulous!

Unknown said...

Kim, this card is fantastic! I love the color and all the embellies. Love it!