Pages

Got Eggs?

This week DZ Doodles is the sponsor for the Copic Challenge at Copic Creations.  The challenge is to color an embellishment with your copics.  I chose to color my ribbon to match my purple.  The ribbon I used is a satin white from Offray.  The image I used from DZ Doodles is Bunny Eggsentiment.  This image is so cute!  Diane has a lot of new images just in time for Easter.  Check her site out here!  Here is my card for the challenge:


I popped the egg and hands with pop dots to give it a 3-D look.  I love it!  Oh, I almost forgot.  I got the polka dots on my eggs by using my colorless blender. This is so easy and adds so much to the image.

I am off to play Wii Fit Plus with my boys.  They gave me the upgrade for Valentine's Day.  I like how we can play multi-player on this one.

Edited to add Copic colors:  V01, V04, V06, V09, C0, C1, C2, C3, C4, RV000, RV00, RV10  I kept building from the light to the darkest.

Thanks for stopping by!

Have fun creating!

13 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! Love it. It is so Eastery.

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! Love it. It is so Eastery.

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! Love it! It is so Eatery.

Jodi said...

Such a pretty card you made! Love the lavender you used for this!! Great idea to color the ribbon with copics!
Thanks for joining us at Copic Creations!
Hugs
Jodi =)

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic Kim...LOVE the purple! What an EGGcellent creation! HA!

Jeni Glee said...

How cute is this? I love this card, Kim!!!! The coloring is perfection all over and the bunny is the sweetest. Nice work!

wendyp said...

how CUTE!!! Awesome coloring, Kim!

Jeanne said...

Wonderful card, Kim! That egg looks ripe for the picking. Great coloring!

Thanks for sharing! Hope you had fun with your Wii Fit and your boys!

Annie said...

Thanks Kim! I love your cards (and your videos!).
Can you share with us the Copic pen colors you use on your cards? I'm in the Copic pen collecting mode and like to pick up some of the great color combos I see.

Helen Dooley said...

Kim what a great card. Thanks for joining this weeks challenge over at "for Fun".

Debbie said...

this is adorable!!!

Kym Weber said...

Absolutely adorable! Darling image! Perfect Easter card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at For Fun Challenges for our very first challenge! Hope you'll be joining us next week!
Hugs, Kym

mycardz said...

Wow, your card is ADORABLE!! I really love all of these Easter images. Awesome coloring and VERY pretty colors (I'm a purple-aholic) Glad you could join us for this challenge!