Pages

Happy Birthday, Big Boy

Today, February 22nd is my son, Tate's birthday.  Happy Birthday, Big Boy!  I can't believe you are nine years old already.  Wow!  I remember the day we brought you home.  I thought and still think you are PERFECT!


I haven't made a maculine card for so long it took me a while to get in the groove.  I think he will like it.  My DH thought is was cool.  He liked the metal arrow I used by Tim Holtz.  The paper is from CTMH called It's A Guy Thing Level 2.  I used a chipboard number and covered it with matching pattern paper from the pack.  The only products that are not CTMH are the Cuttlebug embossing folder and the Tim Holtz arrow.

Happy Birthday, Tate!
We Love You!

Have fun creating,

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I love that card. Sometimes it is hard for me to do cards for boys and men because I'm girly so I like girly colors and girly cards.

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a great guy card!

Jeanne said...

What an awesome card for Tate! I'm sure he'll love it!

Just how in the heck do these kids grow so fast, huh? Kind of scary that time flies by. Gotta savor each and every moment.

Happy Birthday, Tate!

Tammy Hershberger said...

I like the arrow, too! Great detail! It kinda' reminded me of the hand on a clock though, and how appropriate to signify how quickly time is flying by to have a 9 year old already! Great card, Kim! Happy Birthday, Tate!