Pages

End of a Chapter.....

I have ended a chapter in my life that started in 2006.  I signed up to be a Close To My Heart consultant then.  Over time, I realized my creativity switched from scrapbooking to cards, and resigned at CTMH to sign up as a Demo with Stampin' Up!

During my time with CTMH, I was honored to be on the Design Team of Molly Stamps.  Molly Stamps is where I met my friend and mentor Susanna Boyd.  She asked me to be a member of her new site, Paper Craft Planet.  I was so thrilled to be part of an exciting adventure and talented team.

Last year, my life changed where I could not give the time and effort Susanna deserved, so I resigned from Paper Craft Planet.  Now, I have resigned my Demo at Stampin' Up!  I have been creating photo books online and see my creativity going in that direction.

I wanted to thank all of you for spending your time with me on my blog.  I have appreciated all your comments, suggestions and encouragement over the years.

I will not be shutting down my blog.  I will leave it up as a resource for stamping projects for both Close To My Heart and Stampin' Up!.  Every project I have made is tagged and listed in the sidebar by stamp set.  Just look under Stamping Creations on the sidebar to find all the projects.  I hope you are inspired to create.

7 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

I'm glad to see you back on here! Can't wait to see the re-design!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Of course I'll stick around...looking forward to seeing what's next!

Dee in N.H. said...

I'll be sticking around to check it out......

Jeanne said...

I'm definitely not going anywhere! I applaud your honesty and ability to switch gears and follow where your heart and creativity lead you. Looking forward to sharing in the next chapter of your journey, my sweet friend!

Hugs!

Barb said...

I'm yours for life, Dearie! Can't get rid of me that easily. I'm excited to see what direction your new adventure takes you.

Peg Frushour said...

Good luck, Kim. Sometimes we just have to "change" paths!!

Unknown said...

I hope you still read and perhaps comment....I have been looking for the set that has the "thank you" in you thank you birdie card...it might be called itty bitty something but I am desperate to buy it....do you know the name and perhaps anyone who may have it to sell....I cannot find it in the catalog. Good luck with your future...my email addy is gabbylou@live.com. Blessings...Gabby