Pages

I'm Back

Yes, I am going to start posting again.  There might be some questions.  What have I been doing?  Do I make cards anymore?  Do I scrapbook?

I have been involved in many different activities since I have written the post End of Chapter.  Mainly, I have been enjoying our two boys and what they were doing.  Since they are growing up and don't "need" their mother as much, I have started getting back into my hobbies.  Some I don't do and some have changed a little.  I have even added some.

I hope you join me again.  I am not sure how often I will post.  I hope to bring you some inspiration, happiness and just life in general.  To answer one of the questions I am scrapbooking, but not the traditional way, so you will definitely see those.

In addition, I see the 3rd party hosting images on my page and am trying to figure out how to fix them.  I am hoping my new posts won't have these ugly images on them.

Until the next time, which won't be too long.

Have a great day,

Kim

No comments: