Pages

Vision Board 2018



Have you heard of vision boards?  Do you create vision boards?  This is my first one.  I heard so many of my friends talking about them, but thought I am not going to do one of those.  I was not even sure what I should put on one if I made it.  It is like New Year's Resolutions, but more detailed.

I used to make a New Year's Resolution and it would last maybe a month.  Then life would get busy in some way or another and I would just stop thinking about it and focus on life in general.  I decided to jump on board 😁 (pun intended) and make a vision board this year.  Once I decided, I knew exactly how I was going to create it.  Have you heard about Becky Higgin's Project Life app?  That is what I used here.  I can create on my phone while waiting for the boys, standing in line, sitting in front of the television, laying in bed at night.  Perfect for life nowadays.

I challenge you to create a vision board if you haven't created one yet.  I have gotten more done in a day now that I have written my goals down.  Don't forget to make your goals SMART goals (Specific, Measurable, Attainable, Realistic and Timely).

Have a blessed day,

Kim

No comments: