Pages

Technique Tuesday - LG on My Stickease

I am still on the "Add Class with Liquid Glass" series and will be for awhile. There are so many neat things you can do with that little bottle of magic. Here I put it on a My Stickease sticker that CTMH sells. These stickers are thick like cardstock. You can add liquid glass to any type of sticker you want to give it a little shine or to highlight a section. I put a little touch of liquid glass on the middle of the three circle flowers stickers too.

This card is from the card kit series that is in the current CTMH Idea Book. These cards are fast and easy to put together for when you don't have a lot of time to create.


Here is a close-up of the bigger My Stickease with liquid glass.

Now, it is your turn to grab your bottle of liquid glass and class something up!

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

What a great idea! Thanks for sharing... :o)

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Great card. I will have to get out my liquid glass and try this.