Pages

Update on House Mouse Stamps

Hello Stampers!

First, I would like to thank those of you who have purchased House Mouse stamps from me.  Big thanks to Stacy, Pam, Karen, Nikki, and Terese.  I hope you enjoy them and I would love to see what you do with them.

Since there are not many left in the first round of drafts, I will be moving the pictures to my sidebar today.  If you are still interested in the few I have left, email me at stampfest@cox.net.

Vivian, I was not able to contact you.  Every time I sent you an email that the stamp set was sold I got a returned email.  Sorry!

I have been organizing all of my non-CTMH acrylic stamps and taking a organization digi class.  I hope to stamp today.

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Kim!! Wanted to send out a thank YOU for the opportunity to buy up these stamps! I'll be sure to send you what I do with them!