Pages

Sunflower

This image has been sitting on my desk for a little while ready for me to create a card for it. When I was working with this pattern paper, Let's Get Together (retired) last week, I knew I wanted to use it with this Lockhart image. My friend, Barb, sent me this image. Isn't she a sweetie? We exchanged a bunch of images with each other. Oh, that is so much fun to play with images I don't own. Try swapping with a friend. You will be glad you did.



I was going to make a thank you card, but decided if I made it generic that I could use it for a thank you or anything else I wanted. Here are the supplies I used:

Materials: All products are CTMH unless noted. Paper - Let's Get Together Level 2 (retired); Stamp sets - Sunflower (Lockhart Stamp Co.), Hello Sentiment (retired SU); Ink - copics, cranberry; Accessories - Labels Three (Nestabilities), red sparkles, small and large oval punch (SU), concave punch (EK Success), pop dots, designer ribbon collection

This one is heading over to my Etsy store. See you there!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Barb said...

Your card is SUPER cute! You did an awesome job coloring the image and I love it paired with that paper.

Unknown said...

I just love this card. The colors immediately grabbed my attention! Thanks for sharing!

wendyp said...

super cute!!! You're coloring is fantastic! And I absolutely LOVE those summer colors!