Pages

SMILE

I made time to play along with Susanna's sketch this week at Paper Craft Planet. I love her card, so I just had to play. My Shelby images are still sitting on my desk waiting to jump onto a cards, so here is Shelby Sitting. I made her brunette this time. In the past, I have colored her hair blonde, but I am in a brunette mood lately. I found this rub-on in the bottom of my chipboard and rub-on drawer. It seemed perfect, since Shelby is sitting there with a cute smile on her face.


I hope you can play along with Susanna's sketch this week too. Check out the link above for more inspiration.

Materials used: Paper - Emporium Level 2 (CTMH); Ink - copics; Stamp Set - Shelby Sitting (DZ Doodles); Accessories - sweet leaf designer ribbon (CTMH), blue crystals (Mark Richards), rub-on (unknown)

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

wendyp said...

Love her as a brunnette!!! Super CUTE!

Jeanne said...

Very cute, Kim! Love your color choices!

Tammy Hershberger said...

How sweet! She's a cutie, for sure!