Pages

Chocolate Bunny

Oh, I love this chocolate bunny!  It looks so much like the chocolate bunnies I have seen at the store.  I am still playing with my Easter stamps before I have to put them away for next year.  Check out the fence on my card!  I got this idea from someone in bloglande, but I can't remember who.  I did a search and couldn't find it.  If you know who it is, please let me know.  I would love to give her credit.

The fence is made from the new medium jewelry tag punch in the current occasions mini.  Love it!  For the grass, I took my scissors and cut little strips into the paper.  Yummy!  OH, I almost forgot.  I used basic black ink to stamp the bunny image on chocolate chip cardstock.  I tried two shades of brown before I tried black and it wasn't dark enough.






Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: chocolate bunny (#116980), teeny tiny wishes (#115370), fast flowers small wheel (#109679)
Paper: pretty in pink (#100459), summer sun (#103124), mellow moss (#102898), whisper white (#100730), chocolate chip (#102128), tea party (#113992)
Ink: pretty in pink (#101301), basic black (#101179)
Accessories: pretty in pink striped grosgrain ribbon (#113882), dimensionals (#104430)
Punches: medium jewelry tag (#117190), small oval (#107304), scallop edge (#112091)
Techniques: punch art



Click here to place an order


Today is the last day you can order during Sale-a-bration!  For every $50 you spend, you get free products from the Sale-a-bration catalog.  AND....this is your last day to take advantage of 15% off the demonstrator kit and you get a free stamp set (any value) too.  If you ever thought about becoming a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, NOW is a great time to sign up.  I am glad I did!


4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Very cute! Will have to get me a real chocolate bunny, lol.

Sharli Schaitberger said...

Darling card Kim! I'm with Sparkle, I want a real chocolate bunny! ;-)
Love the fence! Very clever.

Jeanne said...

Great card, Kim! I wanna take a bite out of the ears right now! LOL I love the colors and that fence is fabulous.

Have a great day, my friend!

Barb said...

Your card is adorable and I love that bunny image. You did a great job using that punch as fence posts...love the versatility of the punches!

I'm really enjoying your blog posts, Kim...looking good.