Pages

3D Tuesday - Mummy Can

I am on double duty this week at Paper Craft Planet.  I am hosting the 3D Tuesday Challenge.  Check it out!


I have been thinking of classes for the fall and gifts for the teachers.  I saw this cute can idea in the 2010-2011 Stampin' Up! Idea Book & Catalog.  My 3D challenge for this week is to decorate a can for a gift.  A Halloween theme is even better, since I LOVE Halloween.  You can put candy, embellishments, markers, anything you can think of in a decorated can and it makes a great gift.  I made bean dip for my family and used the refried bean can, so we all got something from this project...hee hee!  Tag your photo 3d76, when you upload it to your gallery.  Thanks for playing along this week!





6 comments:

Kathi Carlson said...

With a huge roll of wide twill ribbon that needs to be used, I am thrilled with your post. What a cute idea, Kim! Thanks for sharing.

Sparkplug17 said...

This is just darling!

Lynn Mercurio said...

EEEK! Freakin' awesome...how adorable!

wendyp said...

oh my goodness! Kim, this is the cutest thing!!!

Jeanne said...

Wow! This is super cute! What a great idea. Gosh, I might need to fish out the bean can I threw out last night! LOL

HandySandy41 said...

How cute!! I have a roll of narrow twill ribbon that needs to be useded up. I'm excited. What a great idea, Kim! Thanks!!!
SandyT