Pages

Birthday Pinwheel

Here is our Happy Kindergartener:


Of course, I can't leave out our big 4th grader:




Oh, Stamping!  Yes, I do have some stamping to share with you today too.  This is another card I made at Kim's house.  The pinwheel was so much easier to make than I though it would be.  I see a future video on this one.



Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: On Your birthday
Paper: so saffron, Island oasis DSP, tempting turquoise
Ink: rose red
Accessories: white big brad, plastic straw (grocery store)
Punches: none
Techniques: 3D card



7 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a cute and darling card!

Jeanne said...

Your boys are SO handsome, Kim! Yep, the excitement of your kindergartner oozes off the monitor and your 4th grader looks pretty happy, too! Thanks for sharing.

Your pinwheel card is SO fun, too! Love the bright colors and the use of the straw as the stick. Great job!

Donna said...

Your boys look so nice and ready for school. We were visiting our Granddaughter and we given a fashion show!! Our Daughter still gives us one whenever she shops LOL!!
I love the pinwheel card will you be doing a video on this? :)

Kim Burmeister said...

I will be doing a video on this. It is pretty easy to do, once you see it.

Have a great day!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Sweet!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Fantastic back-to-school pictures. I hope they were as happy as their smiles indicate.

What a fun pinwheel card. Reminds me of summertime when I was a kid.

Celeste said...

Your boys are so cute! Love the pinwheel. I have made them before and they are pretty easy once you get the hang of it.