Pages

Kindergarten Rocks

I interrupt my brayer class cards to post my second layout I finally finished for the August Scrap Challenge at Paper Craft Planet.

Click to enlarge


Here is Tate's:
Click to enlarge

I used new downloads from Stampin' Up! for My Digital Studio.  I love this paper and elements set.  It is perfect for school layouts.


Play Date Designer Series Paper - Digital Download (#121438)
Price$4.95
Warm, inviting colors and striking design make our new Play Date Designer Series Paper for My Digital Studio a must-have for your digital paper stash!




Play Date Quick Accents Kit - Digital Download (#123432)
Price$5.95
Play Date Quick Accents for My Digital Studio coordinates beautifully with our digital Play Date Designer Series Paper and Embellishments. Includes elements for creating your very own calendar.







Play Date Embellishments - Digital Download (#123433)
Price$3.95
Play Date Embellishments for My Digital Studio coordinates beautifully with our Designer Series Paper and Quick Accents Kit. With so many adorable digital images to choose from -- you won't know where to start!




These are just a few of the new downloads now available for My Digital Studio.  Click here to check out all the new downloads.
I

FYI....Today (August 31st), is the last day to order from the summer mini catalog.  Don't miss out!


Great News!  The September promotion to become a new demonstrator starts tomorrow.  I saw this tote in person at my brayer class.  NOW, I want it!  You could get it FREE!

Click to enlarge


If you have any questions, please feel free to contact me.

One more day until bleach stamping LIVE on my Ustream Channel at 9 p.m. CST.  See you there!


2 comments:

Denise...The Glitter Queen said...

waaahhhh. I want one of these!! FYI - I am starting to feel my creative side peeking it's head from underneath all the other stuff blocking it!! It's coming!! Having better days....hugs!!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling layout! The tote is very cute.