Pages

Happy Birthday HUBBY!

Happy Birthday to you.  Happy Birthday to you.  Happy Birthday, Dear Hubby!  Happy Birthday to you.

Happy Birthday, Seth!  I Love You!

Yes, today (August 19th) is my wonderful husband's birthday.  He always teases me about being older than him.  In between my birthday in May and his in August, he says I am two years older than him.  Well, today....it is just one year older.  I always tell him...."You married an older and WISER woman!"  Hee hee!

Last night, I created a card just for him using the On Board Alphabet Soup chipboard by Stampin' Up!  I love to work with chipboard and JoAnne asked that I demonstrate how to use it at her workshop this month.  Here is just one of the ways to play with chipboard...cover it with designer series paper.  I used the retired paper Thoroughly Modern.


There is one of my favorite impressions folder...Lattice Square.  I inked it again with crumb cake ink to make the texture POP.  

Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: tiny tags
Paper: crumb cake, chocolate chip, thoroughly modern dsp (retired)
Ink: crumb cake
Accessories: brown grosgrain ribbon (other), hemp twine, build-a-brad, On the board alphabet soup, itty bitty buttons
Punches: 1/2" circle punch, medium Jewelry tag, itty bitty shapes punch pac
Techniques: covering chipboard



Today, I found out I need a camcorder converter for the camcorder I bought in order to stream on the internet.  I ordered it from Amazon today.  I found what I needed and almost bought it from Best Buy online, because I have store credit there.  They sell it for $100.00!  Ouch!  I decided to do more research and found it at B&H Photo for $80.00; however, they were out of stock.  Yeah!  They are $20.00 cheaper than Best Buy.  I continued on and decided to check Amazon.  I like to buy from that site.  Guess how much the same exact brand new converter is at Amazon........$10.00.  At first I thought...NO WAY!  I check it out and it is the same thing.  I paid $6.00 shipping and it is on its way.  Once I get it, I can set up for Ustream.tv.  Then HOPEFULLY go live!

I think I am going to either create the bleach stamping card here or the iridescent ice card here.


Click here to place an order

3 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Happy Birthday Seth! He should be very happy indeed with this birthday card...such a wonderfully masculine design. I'll be casing this one for MY hubby's birthday coming up! Thanks for your continued inspiration, Kim!

wendyp said...

Love the combination of colors and texture! Perfect masculine birthday card!

Happy Birthday Seth!!!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Great card, Kim! I like the tag tied around the letter b, and the colors are fabulous!