Cattails

I am so happy!  Finally, I can go to Michelle Zindorf's blog and recreate the cards she makes.  I understand what she is doing....YAY!  This card is awesome!  I love the colors!  Orange is my favorite.  Here is her tutorial.  I am glad mine resembles hers.


My sister and parents are here for the weekend, so I won't be creating much.  I am the hostess starting Saturday at Paper Craft Planet for the sketch challenge.  I hope you can play along with me.

CattailsSocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

wendyp said...

Wow! Kim, this is stunning! I;m loving all the brayer cards you've been posting! One of these day's I'll figure out how to use the brayer, lol!

{Lynn - that's me!} said...

Wow Kim...maybe the high price of Michelle's classes are worth it because you certainly are doing a fantastic job on your brayer cards. Come teach me, ok? =)

Sparkle said...

Such a gorgeous card!

Barb said...

Kim, you did a great job with this. I've seen this tutorial on Michelle's blog...your card looks just like hers! You are awesome with that brayer technique, girly! So very pretty!