Pages

Busy...Busy

Boy, what a busy week.  So many people ask me...What do you do with all of your time now both of your boys are in school?  My answer...What time?  LOL!  I seem to spread myself thinner the more "free" time I have.  Between my Stampin' Up! business, volunteering in Tate and Tanner's classrooms every week, PTA, Religious Education (now, I am taking EPIC - history of the Catholic Church), Eucharist Adoration, online classes, stamp meetings with fellow stampers and cleaning my house (yes, this is last...hee hee)....I try to hang out with my family.  Whew!  I am having so much fun with all of these activities.  Thank you, God for such a blessed life!

Yesterday, I volunteered in Tate's classroom and worked at the Open House last night.  Tanner calls it "Opening House".  Tanner was so excited to show us his room and all his artwork.  It is so fun to be around such excitement for school.  Tate was happy that his parents had an assignment, when we got to his class.  We had to write him a letter.  Then he gets to proof it and make corrections.  Ouch!  I hope I don't get too many red marks.

Today (Friday), is the day I clean the entire house.  At least it will be clean for a day.  The boys are staying all night at Grandma and Grandpa B's, and Seth and I are going out with some friends.  We are meeting at my favorite restaurant, JAZZ.  Yummy!  They have cajun food.  I get this delicious shrimp dish.  I don't even know what it is called until I see it on the menu.  My mouth is watering right now!

I did make the boys a magical wand holder; however, I need to tweak it before showing you.  I hope to get some time to create this weekend.  I have an order coming today that has some wonderful products I need to make a brayer Halloween card I have had rolling around in my head.  Until then, I have some digital update news for you.  Here are the newest downloads available for My Digital Studio or your scrapbook program (i.e. Adobe Photoshop).


(123200) To the Nine DSP  $4.95

(121434) Typewriter Numbers  $5.95


(121435) Timeless Stamp  $3.95
(122161) Word Window Punch  $0.95

(121436) Favorite Thoughts Stamp  $3.95


(121437) In a Word Stamp  $3.95


Oh, I booked my flight to San Diego yesterday.  YAY!  Seth has a business meeting there in October and I am going to tag along and hang out with my friend and fellow Stampin' Up! Demonstrator, Denise!  It is going to be so much fun.  Grandma and Grandpa will be staying with the boys, because they have school.  They want to come, because they think California means Disneyland again.  I keep singing the song, "We're NOT going to Disneyland."  Remember that song I'm Going to Disneyland?.

Have a good one!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Dang, you ARE busy girlfriend! But it all sounds wonderful and also you have your priorities lined up well. *Ü* Glad you had fun at Opening House and hope your weekend is fabulous!