Pages

Just Because - Tri-fold

My friend, Debbie, asked for a Just Because card, so I decided it was time to make one. The 2008 May stamp of the month - Say It In Style - is awesome, because it has so many sayings in different fonts. Just Because is on this stamp set. I will have to say this is a must have for card makers.

I added a link to the CTMH catalogs on my sidebar under My favorite sites. Just click on CTMH catalogs and you will be taken to the list of current catalogs for you to browse. The next one is coming out in May...just a few days. May is a wonderful month...you know! I should of had you guys guess what day my birthday was this week. Hmmm, maybe next year!

My next tutorial will be on this tri-fold card. I got the instructions from the very talented Beate Johns on SplitCoastStampers. Hope you like it!




I used Simple Pleasures Level 2 paper pack, coordinating cardstock and MY Stickease for this project.

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Ooooh very pretty! Another one I will be scraplifting. I have the paper, getting the stampset and don't have the stickease. Hmmmm, a neverending wish list.

Jeanne said...

VERY nice! Great colors and those are fun cards to make! Look forward to your video!

Jenn said...

WOW!!! I absolutely love this!!! ;D The colors are FAB!!! :D