Pages

Thank You Scrapbook Page

My oldest son's school received a grant from the Sherwood Foundation to update the school library, so the PTA wanted to thank them by making a scrapbook of thanks from the children. I was asked to put together this scrapbook, which wasn't hard. I just designed the front cover, the inside cover and then Tate's teacher asked me to design their 1st grade page. Here is the page I did for them:


I stamped Rustic Flowers three times so I would have 21 petals. There are 21 kids in Tate's class, so this flower worked perfectly. I cut that out and took it to school to have each child print their name on a petal. Once I got that home, I designed a page around those flowers.

Recipe: 8 1/2 x 11

Stamp sets: Homestead Alphabet, Rustic Flowers, SANS Small Caps, Romantic Backgrounds

Paper: Paper Garden Level 2, Buttercup cs, Sweet Leaf cs, Blush cs, White Daisy cs

Ink: Sweet Leaf, Buttercup, Garden Green, Blush

Accessories: Ribbon Slides Dimensional Elements, Blush Polka Dot Ribbon, Swiss Dots Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Buttercup bigger brad, Sweet Leaf bigger brad, Baby Pink bigger brad

It turned out just how I had it in my head while designing it. I hope they like it. I will show you the front cover and inside cover soon!


4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Awesome! The children printed their names so neatly. I bet they will really like the work that you did on this.

Lisa said...

that looks really nice! well done!
Lisa

Jeanne said...

What a great idea! Love the printed names...what a treasure.

You're too sweet to do this for them! Great work!

(haven't had a chance to watch your video yet...sorry)

Debbie Hoyle said...

This page is awesome, Kim! I am sure that the kids and Tate are very proud! What a great Mommy you are!