Pages

I'm So Excited!

Okay...are you ready?  I am!  I have been so excited the last couple of days.  I have had a personal goal to be on a design team and now I can say I reached that goal.

Earlier this month, I sent some of my artwork, blog and description of why I wanted to design for Molly Stamps.  This week Russ contacted me and offered me a spot on his design team.  YAY!  I follow blogs of the other design team members and am so honored to be part of their group.  This group has a great sense of humor and I know I will have so much fun!  


You will always be able to visit the Molly Stamp website any time you want from my blog.  I put an icon on the sidebar.  Just click it and you will be there.  Not only will you be able to shop, but there is a gallery of ideas for each stamp set.  That is so cool!



The website will be updated with the new design team members (  including me :o)  ) on Friday, October 24th.  AND there are three new stamp sets available too!  They are:
  • Wings on Things - Big
  • Wings on Things - Small
  • Post Office

So wish me luck in this exciting and challenging endeavor!

Happy Stamping!

10 comments:

Jeanne said...

WOW Kim! That's fantastic! Congratulations! You're gonna do a super job, of that I have no doubt.

Big hugs!

Barb said...

WhooHooo! Way to go, Kim! What fun you're going to have! I can't wait to see some of the goodies you will post. Enjoy the journey! Congrats!~Barb

Stacy said...

Congrats! I am sure you will do great!

Terese said...

Congrats! You will do great.

wendyp said...

Congratulations!!! Looking forward to working with you! I think we're in for a wild FUN ride!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Congrats! You are awesome!

stampmonkey said...

Congrats, Kim!! You deserve it...you're very talented. I hope you enjoy your new 'job.' Looking forward to seeing what you're gonnna share with us. ;)

Jenn said...

Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the DT!
Sit back, and hang on, it's gonna be a wild ride!!!
Hugs,
Di

Vicki Wizniuk said...

How exciting! Congrats! ;o)