Pages

Reach for the Stars

I am going to my sister's this weekend for a 15 hour crop, and she is holding a CTMH gathering. Yes, I get a girls weekend. YAY! I made this layout for us to create at her party. I have been wanting to use my Sarsaparilla paper. The color scheme for this pack is barn red, black, desert sand and twilight. It is masculine, but I thought this layout could be used for graduation too. It would look great with black & white photos. I didn't use any mats, so people could use any size pictures.



Materials used: All products CTMH.

Paper - Sarsaparilla paper pack

Stamps - Star Struck, Boutique Alphabet

Ink - black

Accessories - circle window charms, black brads, black grosgrain ribbon, "R" solo chipboard

Happy Stamping!

1 comment:

Jeanne said...

Great layout, Kim. That paper sure is fun.

Have a wonderful time on your girls' weekend!