Pages

Hitchcock Halloween

I'm back from my parents, and I had a great time.  The graduation party was awesome.  My nieces loved their scrapbooks.  It was so nice to see them pour over each page talking about the memories.

I created a double page layout on my short vacation with My Digital Studio.  I used Halloween pictures, because I purchased the Cast-a-Spell Digital paper right before I left.  Oh, I love this paper set.  A nice surprise in the download is a designer digital Halloween card.





Every thing I used for the layout, except for the Designer Paper is included in the original software.  I haven't printed this out yet, but I can't wait to see it on paper.

This entire weekend will be spent opening our pool, so I won't get much crafting time.  My mom came back with us to stay for a few days.  I will talk to ya next week some time.  I hope you have a great week!


2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Yay! You're back, and creating already! Great layout. Such a fun Halloween theme. What a neat thing to do, taking the kids on the nature trail. Great job!

I will look forward to seeing whatever you can post...when you can. Enjoy to mom's visit most of all though!

Hugs!

Tammy Hershberger said...

Awesome digi pages, Kim! That paper is fantastic and your boys look great in their costumes!