Pages

Still Taking Pictures

The boys went back to school today, so it feels like Monday to me.  They both kept asking, if school was canceled.  Tanner was definitely not thrilled to go back.  At least he only has three days this week.

Well, I have remembered to take 12 pictures so far...hee hee!  I really do need to think about what I am going to be doing every day and decide when to take a picture; otherwise, I think I will forget.




If you haven't started your journal or 365 project yet, it is never too late.

2 comments:

Jeanne said...

Great job keeping up with your project, Kim! It's neat to read a little bit about your daily life, too.

Donating the same amount to the school for the pizza night is a great idea when you don't care for the food at the place they use for the fundraiser.

Keep up the great work!

Last night was skate night for our school. Steve took the girls as I had Game Night with some friends (and we skipped last month). They had fun, I had fun...win-win as you said.

Already as I type this, it's already warmer than it was all day yesterday. And the sun isn't up yet. Yay!

Barb said...

I'm glad to see you doing this! Have fun and enjoy the journey.