Pages

Scrappy Sunday - Moving Lines

I am healing well from my foot surgery.  I went to the doctor today and my foot looks a lot better than I thought it would.  Of course, I took pictures...hee hee!  The incision looks great.  My foot is still swollen and now I can start to walk on it.  I am a little slow.  My mom came out to be my chauffeur, since I can't drive for another week.  It is nice to have more company while I heal.  I am going to get spoiled.  REALLY spoiled...it that is even possible...LOL!

Since I was on the couch all week with my foot up, the only opportunity to create was digital scrapbooking.  I am loving it!  I played along with Susanna again at Paper Craft Planet.  We used one of Noell's flexible templates again called Moving Lines.

 Click to enlarge


Here are the pages separately:




2 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

What a great layout...you have some wonderful pictures (always) of your boys and you've really done a great job documenting this fun outing.

Jeanne said...

Yay, I'm happy to hear you are healing well after your surgery. Enjoy the spoiling, you deserve it!!

Excellent layout, Kim. That museum looks like a great place. I'm so glad you are still able to be creative during your recovery.

Have a great day!