Pages

Just For You

I am healing so fast that I am so excited to go to the doctor tomorrow.  I am hoping he will release me to drive and to start exercising.  I won't be able to run for three months, but he said before surgery that I should be able to ride my bike.  My great friend, Tracy has loaned me a stand to put my bike inside, so I can ride any time.  My awesome hubby is going to set that up tomorrow, if the doctor gives me a thumbs up.

I was able to get back to creating in my craft room today.  It is a good thing, since I have club this Tuesday night and Friday night.  I wanted to create with the new stamp set that has not been released yet called Four Frames and the new designer series paper, Paisley Petals.  These two products will NOT be available until July 2011; however, in the month of April you can buy them just buy spending $20.00 in Stampin' Up! products.  YAY!

I love this stamp set, because it is made for the Designer Label punch.  Awesome!

I wanted to play along with Susanna this week at Paper Craft Planet's sketch challenge.  You should check it out, because you could win a prize.  Here is my card:




Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: four frames
Paper: paisley petals, tangerine tango, whisper white, river rock, old olive, 
Ink: marina mist, tangerine tango
Accessories: old olive satin ribbon, dimensionals, rhinestones, square lattice impressions folder, scallops squares duo bigz die
Punches: designer label
Techniques:


4 comments:

Jeanne said...

Very pretty card, Kim. That designer label punch looks wonderful. How neat that you can get new product so early. Have fun playing!

I'm thrilled to hear you are healing so well. I hope you get the thumb's up too, to start driving again. It's hard to give up that independence even when it's for a good cause. Fingers crossed for you to get good news!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Beautifully done, Kim. Your combination of textures and patterned paper are fantastic. Love this!

Teresa Arsenault said...

Nice interpretation of the sketch, Kim. I love the embossed piece. Isn't the BigShot the bee's knees?
Teresa

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card! I hope your appointment goes good and glad you're recovering well!