Pages

For You Flower

Another card we are making this week that goes with the cute & simple theme.  This is taken from the 2010-2011 catalog too.  It is on page 19.  So much of my inspiration comes from the SU catalogs.  When the catalogs retire, don't throw them away.  They are a great source for projects.


I think the theme for my life this spring and summer, will be "Keep it Simple".  The boys are busy with baseball games, baseball practice and tennis lessons start again soon.  My DH and I are both taking tennis lessons too, so we have something going about every day except for Sundays.  Our day of rest!

We are so excited, because school is out May 20th!  Can't wait to have our boys home for the summer.  We have sooooo much fun together.

1 comment:

Barb said...

Lately, clean and simple has been my mantra! I love this card.