Pages

Happy Mom Day

You know I love the sketch challenges on Paper Craft Planet.  Lori is our hostess this week and she has a good one for us.  I used it to make this Mother's Day card.


I used the new paper and stamp set that was offered in April's promotion.  The stamp set is Four Frames and the paper is Paisley Petals.  You should put these on your wish list.  They will be available in the 2011-2012 catalog.

I had a question about what stamp sets were used in the SU corporate birthday card I posted yesterday.  That card is awesome and was all created in My Digital Studio.  Here is the card with the stamp sets used from My Digital Studio.  After they printed it, they added a little bling.


Here are the items numbers for the stamp sets in My Digital Studio:

118828 - Party Hearty (This set comes with the My Digital Studio software.  You can order it for Photoshop too).



All of these sets are available in the big catalog except for Bring on the Cake.  It was in the occasions mini.

2 comments:

Barb said...

Beautiful cards, Kim! LOVE that paisley paper. I am so sorry I missed your birthday...Hope it was a happy one!

Hugs,
Barb

Lori said...

Your Mother's Day card is fantastic, Kim! Love how you used the pretty patterned papers with the sketch.