Pages

Alan Gratz visit

It has been a while since I blogged.  I thought I was going to be diligent about posting weekly but it just didn't happen.  Baseball season started at the end of March and it seems those months were a whirlwind.  We had a lot of tournaments and travel this year.  Before all the baseball action, Tanner and I got to go to the library when Alan Gratz visited.  

Both Tanner and I have read a couple of his books.  It was nice to hear him talk about how he became an author and his writing process.  Tanner was able to have his books signed by Mr. Gratz and his picture taken with him.  Working at the middle school library as an assistant has given me the chance to read books Tanner likes and have our own little book club with discussions.

I completed this layout using Becky Higgins phone app called Project Life.  If you haven't used it, you should check it out.  Quick layouts that look great and can be done anywhere.


Take time to create,

Kim

No comments: