Pages

Hangin' With Cal State


Tanner's baseball team got to hang out with Cal State Fullerton when they came to the College World Series in 2017.  It was fun for the boys to shag balls for this team.  I love this layout design that let me choose a feature photo on both sides.  The template is another free one I got years ago called MS Template.  The paper is DDBN_DM_Paper 1, Igrier_pengielove_pp2 and KMILL_Bkgrd_3.

Now, that I am back scrapbooking I will be taking more pictures during this baseball season.  Their team got some new spiffy uniforms with great colors.  It is funny how I notice colors more when I am scrapping.  There are so many choices for paper and so little time.  LOL!

Take time to create.

God bless,

Kim

Don't forget to click on the photo to enlarge it.


No comments: