Pages

Cancun, Mexico

We had so much fun last summer on our Carribean trip to Cancun, Mexico.  It was the first time we went out of the country on vacation.  We had to plan our trip after baseball season, which ends in July.  SO, it was HOT!  It was worth it though.  Our boys loved snorkeling right off the beach and making their mom squirm talking about all the creatures they saw underwater.  

I do not like swimming with fish, but as long as I could see the bottom I was okay.  The resort was beautiful and we had fun-filled relaxing days.  We were ready to head back to the good ole USA by the time our vacation ended.  

In order to see the details of the layout, just click on the photo.

I used a template from J2MT that I got for free back in 2010.  I really like how I was able to use a lot of photos on this layout.  The papers are DI_MOS_Papers 7 & 8.  




I hope you take time to create.

God bless,

Kim


No comments: