Pages

Experience Trophy Fishing

Tanner went on a fishing trip with Dad and Grandpa Burmeister in 2016.  The trip was in September, so he had to miss a few days of school.  We thought this would be a perfect time to go since he was in sixth grade.  When he got to middle school and high school it would be harder for him to miss school.  It was a perfect GUY vacation.

They had a 13-hour bus ride and as you can see by the first photo in the row he used his iPad to pass the time.  We always tease Tanner that he has to have "gamey" with him and he is the one we have to place time limits on his gaming.  During this ride there wasn't a time limit, so he was happy to keep occupied with his "buddy".

Once they got there they had a reception with appetizers waiting for them.  Tanner had said that is one thing you didn't worry about was food.  There was always plenty.  They even got to eat the fish they caught.

Tanner was thrilled with his fish and it ended up being the third biggest catch of the week.

The supplies I used to make this layout are:

Template 32 which was free in 2009.  I have no idea who made it.

I chose this paper combination for the circles that reminded me of fish scales.  After I finally chose the paper, which takes longer than I think it will I forgot to write down the name of the paper.  Ugh!  I looked through my digital papers on my computer three times and I couldn't find which ones I used.  I decided to stop looking and just say they were free seven years ago.  Then I had a great idea...if I saved the papers I opened maybe just maybe the name of the paper would appear.  It did!  Now, I know I don't have to search through my files anymore.

Paper: jbillingsley.kickrainboots - papers 2 &4.



No comments: