Merry Christmas - sketch 5

I am getting caught up from not stamping at all last week.  I am three weeks behind on my Christmas Cards All Year Round group.  This sketch is from a couple of weeks ago.  Since I am playing catch up, I have opted not to use images I have to color in after stamping.  I like it when Maria used small circles, because it makes me use my Making Memories tag maker.  

I have another Christmas card to show you this week and I am taking my online digi classes, so I have another layout too.  I hope to post before I go to my sister's tomorrow, Friday.  YAY!  I can't wait to visit and stamp.






Here is my take on this sketch.  The recipe is below.


Supplies used: Paper - Evensong Creative Basics paper pack, cranberry cardstock, white daisy cardstock; Stamp set - Vintage Christmas; Accessories - white gel pen (SU), Making Memories tags, red bling (unknown)


Happy Stamping!

Merry Christmas - sketch 5SocialTwist Tell-a-Friend

4 comments:

Connie said...

Ooooo! Very well done. I always did like this stamp set. And the paper works great with it.

Donna said...

Love the way this turned out Kim, great job!

Barb W said...

Another pretty! The Tag Maker made all the difference and finished off your circles very nicely.

Jeanne said...

Wow, this sure looks nice! I have a tag maker, but I always forget to use it. The tags look great!