Pages

Spirit of Christmas - sketch 6

Whew!  Now, I am just one week behind in my Christmas card club.  This sketch by Maria allowed me to use many layers and patterns.  I used the Everlasting Level 2 paper pack from CTMH.  I used four different patterns and they all coordinate.  YAY!











All the products for this card are CTMH.  Again, I didn't have the exact color of organdy ribbon I needed, so I combined holiday red and ponderosa pine to make it work.  


Here is the inside of the card and the rest of the sentiment.


Supplies used:  Paper - Everlasting Level 2 paper; Stamp Set - Festive Thoughts; Ink - Cranberry; Embellishments - holiday red and ponderosa pine organdy ribbon, dimensional elements book plates, new england ivy bigger brads

I am off to my sister's to play......

Have a great weekend!

Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Ooooooo! Very pretty. Love it.

Barb said...

What a beautiful card, Kim. I love all the layers and the mix of patterns. Clever you, putting those two ribbons together.TFS

Jeanne said...

Love the card, Kim! You are gonna be all set for Christmas, that's for sure. Great job!