Pages

Photo Shoot



I really like Jen's Scrappy Sunday challenge on Paper Craft Planet.  It makes me try to complete a layout eah week.  I won't always be able to make one, but if I do it is nice to start with a sketch and some examples.  You can participate in these challenges if you are a digi or a traditional scrapper.  In addition, you can complete the one page sketch Jen's posts or you can take the extra challenge to make it into a two page layout like I did this week. 

I took my original page, flipped the pattern paper and moved the brads to start building the second page.  To read the journaling, click on the page to enlarge it.  If you find a typo...please, please, please let me know.  Jeanne found one on my last layout and I am so grateful.  I hadn't printed it yet and I would have never caught it.  Thanks, Jeanne!


Materials used: 
Paper - sqscraps_faith_paper_bwn3, saraamarie-whatsyoursignAO-paper-bluedot, JSprague_EchoesofAsia_lightBlueSolid, fjardine-retroboy-paper1

Photo Frames - saraamarie-sugardo-frames, Shabby-Princess-Kristie_SF_DotFrame

Alpha SP_HarvestSpice_Alpha

Accessories - ASO_Ponder_Embl_Brad Grn, ASO_Ponder_Embl_FileCard, sclingerman-grabbagtags-5, sqscraps_faith_stitching, ASO_Ponder_Embl_Staple, KPertiet_StickPinzRndTag


Happy Stamping and Scrapping!

7 comments:

Jeanne said...

Looks great, Kim! He is SO cute...well, both your boys are...it must be pure fun taking photos of them both! Dang...one of these days I'm gonna get back to scrappin'...

Barb said...

Awesome layout, Kim! I love your style!

Alanna said...

What a great layout Kim. Love the title and your kiddo is SO cute.

Anonymous said...

Hey Kim, I really like the layout. Tanner is getting so big. One page two, did you mean to label one of the pictures "ornery"? Patti

Kim Burmeister said...

Hi Patti,

Thanks for pointing that out! I didn't mean bad tempered. I meant that he teases all the time. Since I don't know how to spell, I changed it to Happy...LOL!

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

This is so cool. Hopefully I will get to scrapping this summer so I can use these layouts for patterns.

Joanne said...

Love your Photo shoot layout, great job!