Pages

This Side Up

When I was at my sister's Friday night, I made this card using the Post Office set from Molly Stamps.  Then I go to my Google Reader on Saturday morning and read Lynn's post and she made this card.  Lynn is a fellow designer for Molly Stamps.  Great minds think alike...LOL!  We both used the post office set out of the box for a sunny, flower card.  Isn't her card cute?  So when you see a set try to think outside the box and how you could use it.  That is the fun part about stamping.




Inside of the card.


Supplies used:  All products are CTMH unless noted.  Paper - Boom-Di-Ada Level 2 paper pack; Stamp sets - Post Office by Molly Stamps, Because of You; Ink - autumn terracotta; Embellishments - hollhock ric rac, CTMH buttons and colonial white waxy flax, silk flowers from Hobby Lobby. 

Happy Stamping!


3 comments:

wendyp said...

lol, make that 3 great minds think alike because I was just using that sun stamp the other day too. Must be that spring fever that we all have.

Love this!!!!

Lynn Mercurio said...

Holy trifecta...We are three great minds...lol. Awesome cration Kim! Love the serve inside! Maybe we should communicate...lol

Jeanne said...

I saw Lynn's card and enjoyed it. Yours looks terrific, too. And I see a third gal got in on the same fun. You all must have called each other and are trying to pull our legs, huh? LOL