Pages

Pizza, Anyone?

I saw this project on Mary Fish's blog and LOVED IT!  I still hadn't thought of a project for my Ustream class this week, so this came at a perfect time.  I didn't have the stamp set Mary used.  Sometimes it is hard for me to find one I like as much as the creator (Mary); however, this time I found one.  I love how the Because I Care (Hostess Level 1) set looks on this project.



The cards inside are 3 x 3 and fit perfectly in this cute pizza box.  Do you want to know how to make one?  Join me LIVE on my Ustream Channel, Wednesday, October 13 at 9 p.m. CST.



I am going to try to embed my show on my blog, but NO promises.  I haven't tried it yet, so there could be bugs.

4 comments:

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a gorgeous set!

Jeanne said...

Wow! This looks fantastic, Kim!

Jaime Benavides said...

Fabulous set! I love how clean the black looks on the white cardstock. TFS! ;)

Vicki Wizniuk said...

Kim, I had to come back to comment because I realized I forgot to before. I think I was stunned after seeing this beautiful set! LOL Absolutely gorgeous work! It inspired me to create a set, too. Thanks!