Pages

Halloween Bag

Susanna at Paper Craft Planet pointed out the great 3D project Julia Moss created to host this week's 3D challenge.  I checked it out and LOVE IT!  I decided to play along.  I am still creating gifts for teacher's, so this worked perfectly.  I just need to figure out who gets this one.


The same image is on both sides.  I didn't do any stamping.  I used the Nite Owl Designer Series Paper from the holiday mini for the toil & trouble image.  Two of the pieces of designer paper have great labels and wording.  This paper pack is awesome for your Halloween projects.  The pattern for the bag is from the same Nite Owl series.  I punched the bats out and added them to the image.

Here is a sneak peek of the Nite Owl DSP:


Julia has a tutorial link at the 3D challenge to show you how to join us for this challenge.  Come join us!


3 comments:

Donna said...

I love your bag!! Great idea for the spooky Holiday coming up!!

Jeanne said...

What a neat bag, Kim! Great job!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a darling bag!