Pages

Day of Gratitude

I went to my card stash the other day to find two thank you cards and......................didn't have any.  I couldn't believe it!  I make cards all the time and don't have any thank you cards.  Well, I decided to make 10 cards of the same design, so I could have some in my stash for this fall.  I don't usually mass produce a card with the exception of my Christmas cards.

The main image on this card is from the Day of Gratitude stamp set in the holiday mini.  I ordered this stamp set by mistake.  How did I do that?  Well, I put it on my order and decided I didn't want it, BUT I forget to remove it.  I am so glad I forgot.  This set is perfect with the specialty paper, Autumn Spice.



Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: day of gratitude, sincere salutations
Paper: old olive, autumn spice DSP, very vanilla, cherry cobbler
Ink: daffodil delight, cherry cobbler, early expresso
Accessories: gold brad, dimensionals, chocolate grosgrain ribbon (other), square lattice impressions folder, tasteful trim xl die
Punches: key tag (retired)
Techniques:




See the bigger scallop in my card above?  It is from the XL Tasteful Trim Die.  Love this die!  You can use the negative scallops for another card.  I used the reverse scallop for the card here:



I used the third scallop and the negative on the die below for this project.



3 comments:

Jeanne said...

WOW, Kim! I'm glad you forgot to take it off, too! Otherwise I would not be drooling over your beautiful card. Love it! Those dies sound neat, too.

Hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Sparkplug17 said...

Such a lovely card!

Sheila H said...

Beautiful!