Pages

Give Thanks Turkey

I got this idea from my friend, Kim.  I rummaged through her project table and fell in love with this little turkey.  This can be used on a Thanksgiving table or just a little decor on your desk.  Love my punches!

This is the last of the three projects we will be making at stamp club next month.




Materials used are stampin’ up! Unless noted
Stamps: sanded, holiday best
Paper: daffodil delight, early expresso, black, pumpkin pie, poppy parade, creamy caramel (retired), patterns designer series paper (pear pizzazz, peach parfait, poppy parade
Ink: chocolate chip, pumpkin pie
Accessories: dimensionals, top note bigz die
Punches: 1/4" circle, 3/4" circle, 3/4" square, 1 3/4" scallop circle, boho blossoms XL, 1/8" circle (other), 1 3/8" circle
Techniques: punch art



5 comments:

Lynn Mercurio said...

Gobble, gobble...how cute is this!

Sparkplug17 said...

This is so cute. I love his feathers!

Dee in N.H. said...

Cute! What a fun idea for place settings!

Jeanne said...

Oh goodness, this is so flippin' cute, Kim! I love to see the different things you do with punches. Your workshop friends are in for a real treat this time!

Have a great weekend.

Lynn Everett said...

This is so cute. We are going away to family for Thanksgiving, but I think I will make a few of these for the dinner table and take them with me.
Hugs,
Lynn