Pages

AND the WINNER is......

Kisha! Kisha was the first one to comment on this blog candy post. I always think the first and last one will never get picked in the random number generator and now I know that isn't true! Kisha wrote, "hey kimi would love to see any artwork. i scrapbook and make cards!!" Congrats, Kisha! Send me your snail mail at stampfest@cox.net and I will send your goodies to you as soon as possible.

Sorry, I didn't post on Friday! It was my birthday (May 2nd) and I was so busy Thursday and Friday getting ready to take our kids to stay with their grandparents and planning on going out with my hubby for my birthday that I didn't have time to create. I had an absolutely wonderful birthday...thanks for all your birthday wishes!

Happy Stamping!

5 comments:

Bunny B said...

Happy (belated) Birthday!! Glad you had a fab one :)

Liane said...

Happy Belated Birthday. I just found your blog and am enjoying it!

Jenn said...

Congrat's Kisha!!!

And happy belated birthday Kim!!! :D

Vicki said...

I hope you had a wonderful birthday!

dasimonds said...

"Congrats...Kisha"

*Belated .."Happy Birthday Kim"
Hope you had a wonderful Day!!!