Pages

Magic Moments - Fall

This is the first layout I put together from the Magic Moments scrapbook kit that CTMH has for a promotion in May. This kit is awesome! When I saw this paper and the colors, I knew I had the perfect pictures for it. The kit comes with pre-printed layouts, My Stickease, ribbon, brads and page protectors for the album. By the time I am done playing, I will have twelve double-page layouts completed. You can just use what the kit comes with or dress it up like I did.

I added real buttons to the My Stickease buttons, the 2008 August stamp of the month Today's Date and Distressed Numbers (retired). I used pop dots under the Fall title to make it "pop". I know it is spring, but I couldn't pass up these colors. They are my fav! I have 11 more double layouts to go!

Happy Stamping!

7 comments:

Nicole said...

Way cute!! I am loving Magic Moments as well. Love what you did with the buttons.

Jeanne said...

Very nice!!! Those colors are terrific. Love the photo of the youngster in the tree! Such a BOY thing to do! LOL

Love the idea of adding real buttons amongst the Stickease ones.

Great work! Hope your gathering went well, too! :o)

Kathi Carlson said...

This layout is awesome. The photos are a perfect "fit." I don't have the Magic Moments kit . . . yet! TFS.

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Wow! Love it! Can't wait to get all my cardmakeing done so I can get started on these layouts. Did you get two sets? One for each one of your boys?

Kim Burmeister said...

I haven't decided on that yet, Connie. I am leaning towards...YES!

Gail said...

These are just too cute. I love the lay out and the buttons are so cute. I am a button person and use them all the time. Thanks for sharing.
Lucy Gail

Kim said...

What a neat layout! I love buttons! Thanks for sharing!