Pages

Tutorial Tuesday - Triangle Tri-fold

First, thanks for all the birthday wishes and belated wishes. I had a wonderful birthday this year. Each year just gets better. I love my age, 41, and can't wait to see what the next year brings.

Friday night, took the kids to spend the night at grandparents. Seth and I went out to eat and then we went shopping. Yes, shopping without kids. It was so peaceful. When we were walking out of the mall, we saw a dad getting after his kids and I just smiled. Been there! Then we went to a smoke-free bar, the Ozone and listened to a band. We always end up at that bar, when we go out. My husband plays lead guitar in a band, so we like to go listed to bands.

Saturday, National Scrapbooking Day! I didn't have to pick the boys up until 5 p.m., so I went scrapbook shopping...yeah! I got a new tool and embellishments! You know how I love tools! I will have to show you my new toy in my upcoming tutorials. Then I went to Christi's Uppercase Living party...then more scrapbook shopping. I even made it to confession before I picked up the kids, so I got to cleanse my soul too! What a great two days!

Here is the tutorial for the Just Because card I posted last week. The instructions are from Beate Johns, who posted them on SplitCoastStampers.





Here are the handmade cards I received for my birthday:

My hubby has made me cards ever since we were dating. I keep every one of them. He always makes them show what I am getting for the occasion. This ones shows the map of a Garmin, which I got with all the money I received this year.

This one is from my friend, Terese. This is awesome! Pink and chocolate! All designs are copyright CTMH.

This is from my friend, Christi. She has started making cards and invitations as a side business. The way this one opens is so cute. The flower is a CTMH design.


Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Great video. Love it. Going to have to get those stickease. Everyone did a wonderful job on your birthday cards. Very talented husband and friends!

Terese said...

OMG....You posted my card. Can't believe it. Hope you enjoyed your b-day. Forgot about coming over for dessert. Hope you enjoyed that as well.

dasimonds said...

Cute Triangle Tri-fold Card!
I am going to give it a try :)
Thanks for sharing the great video.