Pages

Back, Exhausted and Pumped!

I'm back and tired! I had so much fun at convention. I wondered why my roomies said I wouldn't get much sleep and now I know. I couldn't quit talking about the new catty, product and programs coming out this fall. They are AWESOME! I just LOVE the new idea book. I think this one has the best artwork, since I started in January 2006 with CTMH. Holy Moly! I got to order new product right at the show and I can't wait until it gets here. I am hoping by Friday, since I go to see my sister next week.

I am sorry I didn't get to blog when I was at convention. I was a busy girl! I have just a couple of creations to show you. I need to finish one, which is so cool.

My head is still swirling with great ideas and I am so tired from getting up early (especially today 4 am) and getting to bed late that I am going to get my boys to bed and go to sleep. Night, night!

I will have more for you tomorrow.

Happy Stamping!

2 comments:

Barb said...

I've been waiting for you! I am so excited to see what you will be sharing in the upcoming weeks!

Get some sleep. I will 'see' you tomorrow. Oh! Glad you're back home safe, too.

Lisadwb said...

Love your videos on youtube!! Could we get a little sneaky peeky at the new catty, PLEASE????