Pages

Counting My Blessings Evensong

Here are the last two cards I made with the Creative Basics Evensong Collection. Both of these designs are from the new Originals book. The card on the left is from design Upper Level Focus on page 42 and the card on the right is from design Triple, Triple on page 12.

Stamp sets - All Things Possible (4 1/4 x 5 1/2 card), Gratitude (3 x 3 card)
Accessories - bling, olive grosgrain ribbon, paper piercer

I am still getting ready for my open house this weekend. I keep thinking of things to show and do. BTW, thanks for all of your comments on my projects. It means a lot to me!

Happy Stamping!


5 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Beautiful! Your artwork is so inspiring.

Jenn said...

lovely cards Kim! :D

Barb said...

You are on a roll, girlie! Your cards are wonderful! LOVE that piercing action you've got going on this one...so so pretty! TFS

Lori said...

Hi Kim,

I could not find an e-mail me link, so I am sending this so that all of your readers can go look. There is a message for you on my blog: http://stampninklady.blogspot.com/

Please go look! You won't be sorry you did! Hugs Lori

Unknown said...

Great colors..
Beautiful Cards!
Paper piercing is such
a nice effect.