Pages

From Your Side of the Table

First, I wanted to let you know I will be on vacation next week. Yes, last week was like a vacation too, but I could count it as work...LOL! Next week, I am going to my sister's just to play and scrap. This means I won't be blogging. Sorry! It is the last week before Tate starts school and we are in a weekly routine. Okay, with that announcement out of the way...here is from your side of the table.

This is a money holder card made by one of my club members, Sally. She made this one for Father's Day. Great job, Sally!

Here is the video tutorial I did for this type of card, if you want to review.




Happy Stamping!

3 comments:

Jeanne said...

Nice! Ü

Hey...no apologies necessary! We need to take our breaks where we can get 'em. You have a fabulous time with your sister and be sure to show us all the great projects when you get back.

My kids start on the 19th...do yours start about the same time?

Anonymous said...

Hey, that's me! Thanks Kim for showing my card. :) My kids used it to put the coupons they made for their dad for Father's day, coupons like no fighting for a whole day, cutting the grass and so on.

Have a great vacation!

Barb said...

Thanks for sharing the tutorial for this little goodie...it's good one to mass produce.

I'll miss you next week, but have a wonderful time visiting with your sister.

We start school on Tuesday, so 'playtime' is over for me, too. I plan to post, just not everyday now.

I look forward to your return and hopefully you will have many more tutorials to share, because I think your tutorials ROCK!

Safe Journey, my friend. Blessings~Barb