Pages

SK120608

Melanie Muenchinger designed this week's sketch at Paper Craft Planet.  Her work is amazing, so you will want to check it out.  I tried to upload her sketch, but for some reason Blogger wouldn't let me.  You will have to go to her sketch album to see it and while you are there you will get inspiration from others to create your own card for this challenge.

Here is the card I made for her sketch challenge.  I have been hooked on using CTMH's Deck the Halls pattern paper I bought over a year ago.  Sorry it is retired.  I am trying to use what I have before I buy a lot of new paper.  I am sure you know how hard that is, since paper is so awesome!





Materials used:

Paper - Deck the Halls Level 2, white daisy cs, dutch blue cs

Stamp sets - Bundled Up, Christmas Scripts

Ink - white pigment

Accessories - blue gingham ribbon (unknow - bought from Michaels dollar bin), pop dots, red bling from Michales too, 1 1/4" circle punch



Happy Stamping!

4 comments:

Sacred Heart Catholic Church said...

Very cute. Too bad the paper is retired. I really like the design. Also love the hat and mittens from the bundled up stamp set.

Jeanne said...

Such a festive card! If I remember, I have a bunch of that paper left and I should be using it!

Thanks for sharing. Ü

Barb said...

Great take on the sketch, Kim. Love the colors in this kit. I like the images you used, too. Really cute.

Kim said...

I too love this paper pack! Great card!!!